Fibroblast Plasma Skin Tightening is the only cosmetic procedure that gives you surgery results without going under the knife and reducing excess skin without anything touching or going into your body.
Our FDA approved Fibroblast Pen is used to complete this procedure, or how we like to call it “soft surgery”. This specialized device produces a plasma arc, causing superficial damage to the skin and transmitting heat to the lower levels of your skin. This causes the skin to generate new collagen and elastin fibers creating a more youthful and happier looking you!
When Fibroblast Skin Tightening is done by a certified trained technician, this is a low risk, non invasive procedure with minimal downtime when compared to traditional plastic surgery. The results will last about 3-5 years, just as long as the results you would get with plastic surgery. Our Fibroblast Pen is also able to smooth out all of those fine lines and wrinkles that a plastic surgeon is unable to fix during surgery.
Results are visible immediately after the procedure with the healing time being between 5-10 days. Full results will be seen after 8 weeks.
The Fibroblast Pen can tighten anywhere loose skin is, but the most common areas include:
- Upper Eye Life
- Crows Feet
- Neck Lift
- Upper Lip
- Lower Lip
- Brow Lift
- Full Stomach
- Belly Button Lift
- Smile Lines
- Frown Lines
- Upper Arms
- Inner Thighs
- Acne Scaring
- Stretch Marks
Are you wondering if you are a good candidate for this procedure?
- You should be in good health at the time of the appointment with no pre existing health conditions. If you have signs of the cold or flu, your treatment will have to be rescheduled.
- Skin should not be swollen or inflamed around the treatment area
- Fitzpatrick Scale 1-3
- If your skin is prone to developing keloid scars, this treatment should be avoided.
- If you have diabetes, healing disorders, or lymphatic draining problems, you MUST inform me. Not doing so releases me from ALL liability. After your consult I will determine if this procedure will benefit you, but you must understand that your healing time could be longer and you may not heal as well.
- If you are tan or have sunburn, this is considered damaged skin. Once your skin has returned to its natural color, we can proceed with the procedure.
- If you have a history of hyperpigmentation or hypopigmentation, you must inform me. Not doing so releases me from ALL liability. After your consult I will determine if the procedure will benefit you, but you must understand that this procedure can cause your skin to either hyper or hypopigment.
- If you have herpes simplex (cold sore on the lip) or have a history of herpes simplex, a Rx from your physician for Valtrex is needed 3 days pre and 4 days post treatment.
You are NOT a candidate if you have any of the following:
- If you have a pacemaker
- Nursing or pregnant
- Fitzpatrick Scale 5 or 6
How Many Treatments Are Required?
The number of treatments required will vary on the area that is being treated, the severity of the correction, the skins elasticity, and how the individual responds to the treatment. The most important thing is following your after care instructions which will be provided to you and staying out of the sun.
In Depth: Further Reading
FIBROBLAST PLASMA SKIN TIGHTENING
Fibroblast Plasma Skin Tightening is the only cosmetic procedure to use plasma to reduce excess skin. Fibroblast was approved in Europe in 1994 and was FDA approved in the United States in 2016. My equipment is FDA approved. This is very important because “knock offs”, significantly cheaper machines are on the internet at a fraction of the cost and causing serious damaged. I discovered Fibroblast Plasma Skin Tightening because a well known plastic surgeon requested a consult from me due to my knowledge of skin treatments. The doctor had a patient who came to him with burns from a treatment. She worked for another plastic surgeon, out of the area, who was being a model during a “training”. The person who performed her Fibroblast used a setting that was way to high for her skin tone and admitted that she misdiagnosed her Fitzpatrick Skin Scale. It is imperative that the doctor or technician who is performing your Fibroblast treatment knows their machine and has a solid knowledge of the Fitzpatrick Skin Scale. If they don’t your outcome will not have the results you wanted and may scar you.
Fibroblast Plasma Skin Tightening, if done by a certified trained technician, is a low risk, non-invasive with minimal downtime compared to traditional cosmetic surgery. It is a fraction of the cost and is consider more “holistic”. Fibroblast Treatment is known for it’s success as well as lasting close to the same time as traditional plastic surgery. Additionally, with traditional plastic surgery it can be difficult for a surgeon to smooth out all the fine lines due to the way the skin is tightened during a surgery. Fibroblast can easily treat those fine lines. Fibroblast treats eye lifts, tummy tightening, neck tightening, thigh tightening, crows feet, jowls that have soften and reduce lines around the mouth and face without anesthesia, no incisions, and most procedures heal within 5-10 days!
HOW DOES FIBROBLAST TREATMENT WORK?
Fibroblast is a relatively new innovation in the beauty industry. The Fibroblast machine is an extremely accurate hand held device. This device emits an electrical arc, which releases the “plasma gas” in our skin. By releasing the plasma gas in the skin the fine lines, wrinkle’s and loose skin contract and the skin starts the process of tightening. Giving your skin a more youthful appearance. You will actually notice the difference in your skin before you leave the office. How I explain it to my clients is this: Rocks in the earth were solid at one time. But due to shifting of the earth and natural gases cracking the rock the ground became uneven. When you remove the gas between which causes rocks to clasp, becoming tighter. This is, kind of, what happens when I remove the gas from the plasma in your skin.
WHO IS AN IDEAL CANDIDATE?
● You should be in good health at the time of the appointment, with no preexisting health conditions. If you displays signs of cold or flu the treatment we WILL rescheduled your appointment.
● Your skin should not be inflamed in the area we are treating prior to procedure. If so, we WILL reschedule your appointment.
● If you are prone to keloid scars you are not an ideal candidates.
● If you have diabetes, healing disorders or lymphatic draining issues you MUST inform me. Not doing so releases me from ALL liability. After your consultation I will determine if you can have Fibroblast done. The reason is you may not heal well.
● If you are sunburn/suntan should postpone treatment until your skin tone returns back to its natural color. A sunburn/tan is DAMAGED skin.
● If you have a history of Hyperpigmentation or Hypopigmentation you MUST inform me. Not doing so releases me from ALL liability. After your consultation I will determine if you can have Fibroblast done. The reason is you may not heal well.
● If you have herpes simplex (cold sores when working in the lip area) or have a history of herpes simplex you must get a Rx from your medical Doctor and begin taking the prescription Valtrex 3 days prior to treatment and 4 days following treatment. If I am working around the lip you will have a herpes outbreak and you will NOT get the desired results. It will be difficult for your body to heal from the herpes and the Fibroblast treatment at the same time.
● If you wear a pacemaker YOU ARE NOT A CANIDATE!!!
● If you are nursing or pregnate ARE NOT CANIDATES.
● If you have eyelash extensions REMOVED prior to eye lift treatment.
● This treatment is only recommended on Fitzpatrick Scales 1-3. I will patch test a Fitzpatrick IV. A Fitzpatrick V or VI ARE NOT CANIDATES!!!
WHAT Can Fibroblast Plasma Skin Tighten be used to improve?
• Eyelid tightening, including under eyes and excess upper eyelid skin.
• Skin imperfections, including skin tags and sunspots.
• Improvement in the appearance of acne scars
• Tighten loose stomach skin after pregnancy
• Lines and wrinkles around the mouth
• Jowls and neck tightening
• Tighten buttocks
• Knee caps and under arm skin
• Brow arch
• Frown lines
• Almost anything
• This does NOT replace a full face lift or breast augmentation
HOW LONG DOES Fibroblast Last?
Studies from Europe show that Fibroblast is lasting close to the same time as traditional plastic surgery before maintenance will be required. Note: Every time you tan, smoke, drink alcohol, don’t keep your skin hydrated and don’t maintain a healthy skin regiment your skin will age faster. Like I said previously, you will notice immediately results after the first treatment, but the final results will be seen after 8 weeks. For some, an additional treatment may be required after 8 weeks for maximum results. Again, your lifestyle can prevent the result from lasting as long as well as not getting the results you wanted. Smoking, alcohol consumption, and prolonged sun exposure speeds up the aging process.
HOW MANY TREATMENTS ARE REQUIRED?
The number of treatments required will vary according to the area being treated, skin’s laxity, the severity of the correction and the individual’s response to the treatment. MOST IMPORTANTLY STAYING OUT OF THE SUN ESPECIALLY DURING THE HEALING PROCESS AND FOLLOWING YOUR
You will be given “specific” after care instructions as well as the production “I” insists you use unless you are allergic. The products I use are holistic but some may react to it. If you have a reaction, contact me immediately.
WHAT TO EXPECT-SIDE EFFECTS AND RISKS
Fibroblast has been shown to be a safe treatment due to its non-invasive nature when done by a “fully certified technician”. Still the majority of clients are likely to experience some minor side effects in the 7-10 days following treatment.
You will have small carbon crusts (little polka dots) in the treated area that will last 7-10 days before the curst “crust” naturally lifts, revealing new pink skin beneath. YOU MUST PROTECT THIS NEW PINK SKIN FROM THE SUN. Use the after care that was given you and sunscreen. STAY OUT OF THE SUN until your natural skin color returns and I still want you to wear sunscreen even if it is cloudy.
Swelling in the eye area is to be expected for a few days following an upper eyelid treatment. Our eye orbit holds fluid which causes the swelling as well as the treatment causing swelling. To avoid any more serious side effects such as hyperpigmentation, follow the aftercare recommendations given to you by your technician and STAY OUT OF THE SUN.
DAY OF TREATMENT
On the treatment day, it is recommended that no make-up is worn on or near the treatment area. You may take an anti-histamine 30 minutes prior to your appointment to help with swelling and continue to take anti-histamines for 2-3 days following your appointment.
You will be using a numbing medication for your comfort. You may experience some discomfort but most feel nothing. When the treatment area is sufficiently numb, the session begins with multiple connections of the fibroblast tip, spaced closely together. You may feel some heat in the treatment area, which may be uncomfortable and slightly irritating. Treatment time is usually between 10-40 minutes, depending on the size of the area. You will also smell something burning. That is from the crusting of the skin.
Immediately after treatment the area may be red and mildly swollen with small carbon crusts (spots). You may experience a sensation similar to a sun-burn which will likely last a few hours. Swelling may intensify over the following few hours and more so when eyes are treated and may last 2-3 days. The carbon crusts will lift within 5 -12 days depending on the individual and area treated. Results gradually improve over the course of the following 8 weeks. Again a anti-histamine will help as well as OTC (over the counter) pain medication.
Following treatment you will be given thorough aftercare instructions to ensure that you see the best results. . In the week following treatment (or until the treatment area has fully healed) an exfoliating wash or cleanser should NOT be used. Instead opt for a pH balanced soap such as Dove soap or Cetaphil. Pat dry NO and rubbing the area. Rubbing the area and wiping the area will prematurely remove the crust hence not getting the desired results.
• Medical Doctor and obtain a prescription for Valtrex and begin taking it 3 days before treatment and for 4 days following treatment. (This applies for treatments surrounding the lip area only)
• Not for clients with pace makers.
• Not for clients who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
• Clients with Eyelash extensions receiving upper or lower eyelid treatment must have lashes removed prior to treatment and reapplied after 8 weeks.
• This treatment is only recommended on light-medium skin tones . Anyone with a darker complexions is at risk for Hyperpigmentation.
COST OF TREATMENT
Fibroblast Treatment is certainly more affordable than cosmetic surgery and the prices of treatment depend on the area being treated. When comparing a Fibroblast treatment to the cost of traditional surgery there is a significant cost saving. With that said, make sure the professional that is doing your Fibroblast is Trained/Certified and is Insured! Ask for proof. Make sure the area the procedure is clean! If someone is offering Fibroblast at cut prices investigate. Cheaper doesn’t mean better! Ask about additional costs at the follow-up. Do your homework. The “ideal” technician is a medical professional, an Esthetician, or a Permanent Makeup Technician. These three professional know the skin and what the Fitzpatrick Skin Scale is. A Permanent Makeup Technician, who is professionally trained, knows Dr. Fitzpatrick Skin Scale by heart. And understands how the skin feels and moves to ensure proper excitation of the Fibroblast device. Do you homework. I believe an educated client is the best client.
BOOK YOUR FIBROBLAST CONSULTATION TODAY!
If you think a Fibroblast may be right for you, we invite you to book a consultation today. Consultations are 20 minutes in duration and cost $150. When you book a procedure the $150 will be credit back to you. During this consultation, we will evaluate your skin, discuss risks and contraindications, and answer any questions you have regarding the treatment and hopefully have you join the many people who love their “natural” younger self!